Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crew is 3!!!

Here are some pictures from Crew's 3rd birthday party! We didn't do a big party like we usually do for the girls, we just had a couple families over at my parents and swam. He said he wanted to swim and wanted a hulk cake, so we did that. It was fun! We swam and sat in the hot tub, opened presents, ate pizza and had cake. He loved it! He really loved opening presents this year! He liked it ok at Christmas time but he understood it so much better at his party, it was so fun watching him! This little guy is a spit fire! He can be the sweetest thing on earth one second and then get mad about something and yell and be mean. We are working on his anger :) He is usually a happy kid and so funny. He says the funniest things and loves to make us laugh. He loves to dance for us too and does it often when we laugh at him. He loves superhero anything, Team Umizoomi, playing outside, and swimming! My mom and I took him and the girls downtown to a comic book store and he had a blast! He was loving looking at all the superhero stuff and they had a huge life size hulk! He loved it! My mom found out they had that there and was dying to take him on his birthday :) It was fun! I love my little Crew so much! His pregnancy was a big surprise to us and I wasn't too happy about being pregnant and sick right at the end of Kips last year of dental school and graduation, and then moving to Austin, but he has been the BEST surprise of my life!! Kip and I both know that we didn't get pregnant on accident. He came at the most perfect time when Heavenly Father knew we needed him. He has been such a joy and light to us since he was born. He was my angel though all of Jaylie's treatment. Without him, we wouldn't have smiled near as much :) I will always call him my angel because I knew he came here to our family right when we needed him to help us through a dark and hard time. I love this kids more than I can say. Happy Birthday Crew!



























No comments:

Post a Comment