Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crew turns Two!!

Crew was 2 on July 29th!! He was a suprise baby and is the best surprise I have ever had in my whole life! I don't know what I would do without him. He brings so much joy and laughter into our family. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when I got pregnant with him by surprise! This last year with all we went through with Jaylie would have been so much harder without Crew around. He brightens up the room and you can't help but laugh at him. He has such a special, full of life spirit that everyone around him notices. Everywhere we go people smile at him and watch him because he is so funny. He has the personality of a class clown, loves attention, and loves making people laugh. He is a crazy kid and all boy! I still can't believe how different boys and girls are. I am so thankful I got this little boy.  Crew is proof that Heavenly Father always knows whats best for us, even though we don't agree sometimes. I did not want to be pregnant when I found out I was. I cried everyday for the first 3 months of my pregnancy with him. I get sick the whole 9 months of my pregnancies and was so not ready to be sick again. Breklyn was only 13 months old when I got pregnant with him and I was not ready to do it all again so soon!  But when Crew was born, it was so special. He was my first all natural baby, no epidural, no drugs, nothing. It was perfect and amazing and spiritual. I loved him right off the bat and knew he was supposed to come to our family when he did. I was so in love and still am. I still can't get enough hugs and kisses from him. He is perfect. He is my angel and always will be. He really did save me through this last year. Kip would say the same thing too. Heavenly Father knew we needed him here with us to help us get through the rough year with Jaylie's cancer. My tender mercy.



We just cut his hair after a long time with no hair cut. It was so long, but I loved it. I love it short too though.
 Long hair

 Short hair

Crew loves going grocery shopping at HEB with me and getting a buddy buck. For those not in Texas, they give the kids fake dollars that they put in this machine and it gives you a sticker with points on it. If you collect a certain amount of points you can turn it in for a prize. Crew just likes putting the stickers on his hands. 

We got him this basketball hoop for his birthday. He loves it. He is so obsessed with balls and all sports. He loves watching football on tv the best. Whenever we are coloring or drawing, he always has me draw footballs. He says that word pretty well :)

Playing golf with the club and ball the girls got him for his birthday

His most favorite thing in the world to do is swim



His fake smile for the camera cracks me up!

One of my kids favorite meals in a mexican salad I make, so we had that for Crew's birthday.

He loves getting into the dryer and having you find him

I had just taken Breklyns preschool pictures here and Crew had to have his taken too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment