Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Breklyn!!


 I can't believe my little girl is 5 already!! She has grown up so fast lately! She is such a joy to have around. She is shy and timid but so sweet. She loves her older sister and little brother and loves attention and one on one dates with mom and dad. She loves preschool and gets excited whenever its her days to go. She is in gymnastics and she loves it! She does it all the time at home and is getting pretty good. She loves dancing to music with Jaylie and loves playdates with her friends. She enjoys being outside and likes riding her bike. We are going to try it without training wheels soon, she keeps bugging us to take them off :) She is a girly girl and loves makeup and lipgloss, her nails painted, jewelry, high heels and all things dress up, even more so than Jaylie did.  She is such a sweet little girl, I am so thankful to be able to raise her and be her Mom. I love being a Mom more than anything. Breklyn reminds me so much of myself when I was little, just little things. She looks a lot me when I was little too! We ran into our old neighbors from when I grew up and she saw Breklyn and was blown away and said she is a mini Kajsa :) I love that one of my kids got a lot of my genes :) The others tend to take after Kip! Happy Birthday to the most beautiful 5 year old inside and out!!!

This was after Sea World we went to Red Robin to eat. They sung to her and she got shy :)



 Breklyn chose to go to Sea World for her birthday this year instead of have a party. It was fun and we got season passes so we can go back a lot more this next year!


 The day before her birthday we were out at my moms swimming and decided last minute to make her a cake and celebrate since most of us were all there. It was fun! She wanted a rainbow cake :)


 My Dad took better pictures but I havn't gotten them from him yet, her cake was awesome inside! My mom is so talented!

 We took rainbow cupcakes up to her preschool class for her birthday.


 Breklyn kept asking for a wedding dress for her birthday present. Luckily I found one that was cute and cheap! She looks so darling in it. This girl really wants to get married!
She had preschool on her actual birthday. After preschool we went and met Kip at his office and went to Blue Baker to eat, Breklyns favorite place! Then we got Amys ice cream and played on the cows at the Arboretum!


 Her cousins got her this cute Snow White dress for her birthday with little red shoes :) She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment