Friday, February 17, 2012

Jaylie's Birthday!!

I can't believe my little girl is 6 years old now! Her life has flown by! The past 6 years have been the best of my life. I am married to the best guy ever and have the 3 best kids in the whole world! I am so lucky to have all of them in my life. This last year of Jaylie's life has really been an eye opener for me. It has definitely been the hardest year for me and for her but we have both grown and learned so much.  I have learned so much from my little Jaylie, so much more than I ever thought was possible to learn from a little child. Children are so special, I understand now more than ever what Jesus meant when he taught us to look to children as an example. He said "Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 18:3-4). I am so grateful for Jaylie and how amazing she has been this last year and for how much she has taught me and continues to teach me. I am honored to be her mom, she teaches me so much about love, compassion, faith and hope.  I love more, play more, care more, serve more, laugh more, hug more, pray more, and hope more (I could go on and on). I have really changed for the better and I think Jaylie has too. I was looking back at pictures from her 5th birthday party and can't believe how much she has changed. She seemed so young then and now she seems so grown up in a lot of ways. She looks totally different, obviously. I miss her little chubby cheeks and beautiful long blonde hair sometimes, but I love Jaylie how she is right now. She is beautiful inside and out! She is excited to get hair again but I keep telling her how much I will miss her being bald and smooth.  I love this little girl so much! She is an amazing, caring, loving, serving, sweet, smart, determined little girl and is the best fighter ever!





Jaylie lost her two bottom front teeth the day after her birthday! They had been loose for a while now and the permanent teeth even came through behind them but they would not fall out. So Kip numbed them and pulled on them and they came out so easily. Jaylie was so brave! She said it didn't hurt at all. She got a visit from the tooth fairy that night, it was a special day!

Some fun things about Jaylie:

She is the best big sister ever
She is so caring and loving, esp when someone is hurt :)
She is the best cancer fighter!
She loves writing in her journal
She loves babies and is so sweet with them
She loves crafts
She loves Hot chocolate
She loves reading scriptures as a family
She loves her scooter
She loves playing soccer
She loves dancing and having dance lessons
She loves her birthday
She loves being with friends
She loves giving presents and picking out the bag and tissue paper herself
She loves making people cards
She loves Chicken Corn Soup from a Chinese restaurant down the road
She loves books and barbies
She loves stuffed animals
She loves Hello Kitty and Tweety
Her favorite book is "I Broke my Trunk"
Her favorite song is Taylor Swifts "Love Story"
Her favorite colors are pink and purple
Her favorite drink is Hot Chocolate

I was going through one of her journals today and the page said to "List 10 things that make me smile". Love it!  This is what she said:

1. Mom and Dad
2. Sister and Brother
3. My birthday
4. Crepes
5. Bread
6. Costco
7. Chili's
8. "I Feel My Saviors Love" church song
9. Barbies
10. Penguino (her stuffed penguin)






Here are some pictures from her birthday weekend. Her Grandma from Utah was here for her party and her actual birthday and Jaylie thought that was really special. All three of the kids love her and get sooo excited everytime she comes! They are lucky to have such good grandparents!

 These are from making "aquariums" with "sharks" in it. Their grandma always has fun things to do with the kids and they loved this one! Jaylie was eating the jello and trying to get all of the shark gummies out :) She made a mess!


 Opening her presents from us on her actual birthday. She got some books and roller skates she had been wanting.



We went to Gatti Land later that day for her birthday too. I was worried about the germs, but we took lots of precautions and went because she had been wanting to go for so long! These next pictures are from Gatti Land.
 Breklyn

 Jaylie

Crew
This kid is so funny, he is always making the funniest faces :) This little carousel ride was Crew's favorite!

 The girls with Grandma

 Having a cupcake on her actual birthday :)
 Breklyn and Jaylie making mouse cookies with Grandma. They love baking with her!






No comments:

Post a Comment