Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Over half way there!

As of today, we have 577 slippers!! We are getting so close! Thank you to everyone who has helped, there are so many of you.  We took slippers up to the cancer clinic on Tuesday and Jaylie loved helping some of the kids pick them out. We are taking some to the hospital on Saturday and Jaylie and Breklyn are soo excited!

 I attended Hayden's viewing last night and funeral today and it really puts things into perspective.  My heart breaks for her family, I can't even imagine. Hayden's service was absolutely beautiful. I wish there wasn't so much heart break in this world, it makes me want to do more. I know we appreciated so much when people helped us out, it feels good to be paying it forward a little bit, even though it is a small thing. We thank you all for your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment