We got MRI results today. Scans showed no cancer in her brain, but they found a spot on her skull again, on the opposite side as the last one (there was a spot she got taken out last November). They're going to do a bone scan and a ct scan on Friday to try and see it better and see if they can figure out what's going on. She will also have to have another surgery to take it out and biopsy it and make sure its not cancer, but that will be after we get those test results back. The doctors (and us) are thinking it's not cancerous because the last skull spot wasn't, but you can never be sure with these things. Obviously this is not what we wanted to hear, but it could be so much worse. We are so grateful it's not a tumor in her brain. They waited a long time to tell us her scan results, asking a lot of questions first about how she was, if she has had headaches etc., so we were thinking the worst. It could be a lot worse, so we are grateful.
hopeful we would be able to move her MRI's to every 6 months, but that
won't happen now, they will keep them at every 3. Please keep her in
your prayers that the scans will come back good, that the biopsy will
come back no cancer, and that it will just be changes from radiation.
Thank you all for your support over the years. We could not have done it
without all of you!