Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beautiful Song

A couple people have sent me this song so I thought I would share it. It really is a neat song that kind of applies to my life right now. I know there is a reason for everything and there is a reason Jaylie got this horrible brain cancer. It sure has changed my life.  I try to enjoy life more and my kids more. I have learned to try and cherish every minute because you never know when it will change. Jaylie is my hero and I admire her so much, even though she is only 5. She has taught me so much and I feel so blessed to be her mom. Anyways, hopefully you will have time listen to this song. People go through hard times and one thing this whole experience has taught me is to have compassion on others and not judge because you don't know what their life is like or what trials they are going through. I hate that anyone has to suffer, but that is what life is all about. I am just grateful for my Savior, who was born, was the perfect example, and who suffered for me and everyone in the world. It brings me comfort knowing he knows how I feel. He has suffered it all. I hope that at the end of all this with Jaylie that I can say that it was a beautiful heartbreak. It's hard because my little girl is suffering and its horrible not to be able to take it away from her.  I do know though, that I will forever be grateful for all I have learned and for the person I have become, because it has made me a changed person that is for sure. Anyways, here are the lyrics, but the video is beautiful if you can watch it.



I had it all mapped out in front of me, Knew just where I wanted to go;
But life decided to change my plans, And I found a mountain in the middle of my road.
I knew there was no way over it, So I searched for a way around;
Brokenhearted I started climbin', And at the top I found...
Every fear, every doubt, All the pain I went through;
Was the price that I paid to see this view; And now that I'm here I would never trade...
The grace that I feel, And the faith that I find;
Through the bitter-sweet tears, And the sleepless nights;
I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak
I never dreamed my heart would make it, I thought about turning around;
But heaven has shown me miracles, I never would have seen from the ground.
Now I take the rain with the sunshine, Cause there's one thing that I know;
He picks up the pieces, Along each broken road.
Every fear, every doubt, All the pain I went through;
Was the price that I paid to see this view; And now that I'm here I would never trade...
The grace that I feel, And the faith that I find;
Through the bitter-sweet tears, And the sleepless nights.
I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.
I would never trade... The grace that I feel, And the faith that I find;
Through the bitter-sweet tears, And the sleepless nights.
I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.



No comments:

Post a Comment