Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chemo Round 3 Tomorrow

We go in tomorrow morning for Jaylie's next round of chemo. This is her third, so just 3 more after this one. She has an audiogram again begire we go in to the clinic. Im always nervous that she will have hearing loss. This last month went by so fast, it feels like we were just there. It's been a busy day of cleaning, packing, and figuring out who's watching the two little ones. I'm so thankful for people being so willing to help. It's so hard being away from the kids but I'm so glad I don't have to worry about them. My friend Kendyll is so amazing as is pretty much Breklyn and Crew's nanny. She has watched them every Thursday for a couple months now while Jaylie has her appointments. She watches them Thursday's when were in the hospital too. She is such a lifesaver to me knowing I can count on her. The kids LOVE her too, so of course that helps:) She is just one of the many angels we have in our lives right now. We are so thankful for all the help we receive from everyone. Jaylie has been doing great lately and seems ok with having to go back into the hospital. We will be there till Sunday if all goes well. She loves visitors, so let me know if you want to come. Baby Briggs (my nephew) is still at Dell Childrens in the icu. He is doing better but they might still be there a while. His kidneys are working great now and he doesn't have the breathing tube breathing for him but does have a little oxygen helping him breathe better. They have to stay until he can eat and tolerate food and until his breathing gets better. He is so cute and it's nice to see him not hooked up to so much stuff. I'm sure we will be seeing them a lot this weekend with both of us in there. Who would have ever thought. Kip and I were walking in the halls of the hospital going to visit them and we were talking about how crazy it is that most people never have to step foot in a childrens hospital and that we have been there sooo much over the last 5 months. I can't believe it's been that long since Jaylie's diagnosis. Sometimes it's hard to remember life before cancer. It feels like we've been dealing with it forever. I'm so grateful that she has done so well, we have truely been blessed. Prayers do work. Thanks! Please keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment