Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Crew's Mohawk

Floyd's 99 Barbershop started their first annual Hawktober event. On Mondays in October, you can go in and get a free mohawk and then donate to support brain cancer. My friend heard about this event on the news (see link below)and told me she was going to get her sons hair cut and was wondering if I wanted to bring Crew along.  So I did! Crew didn't exactly love getting his hair cut. He cried a lot but the hair stylist was great with him. I used some baby apps on my phone to keep him good for some of it.  He wouldn't stop crying when we were done so the girls there gave him a sucker and he stopped pretty fast. That's a big treat for him!
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/health/brain-cancer-survivors-celebrate-hawktober

Trying the phone to make him good:)
I dont know why I'm smiling, poor little guy. 

The two cuties with mohawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment