Thursday, May 19, 2011

Written Tuesday May 17th by Kajsa

I just wrote a ton and it got deleted again! I guess I need to learn how to use this app better. I don't have time to write much now, but today was great! Jaylie was awesome and did great. There was no cancer in her spinal fluid and no tumor on the MRI. Everything looked good except some fluid around her brain. She will go back in 4 weeks for another MRI and if it's not gone, then they will have to put a drain in to get it out. He thinks it will get better on it's own though. I will write more about it tomorrow though. But today was great! I am very optimistic and more full of faith than I was yesterday. I had a horrible day, I know sometimes I will but I have got to stay strong and keep my faith in the Lord. I know that's how I will get through. Some days will be good, some bad, but Jaylie will beat this and she's going to be fine. We have a lot if faith and prayers going up for her, so I know she will be ok. Thank you everybody for your continued prayers for our little Jaylie.

Love,
Kajsa, (Jaylie's MOm)


No comments:

Post a Comment