Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crew Turned One!!

My little guy turned one! He is growing up so fast and is so fun. I want him to stay my little baby forever. He is probably my last child and I love babies, so I am a little sad he's growing up:) Today has been bittersweet. Turning one is so fun and is a huge milestone but I don't want him to grow up. He is my perfect little guy and I want to keep him like this forever :)

Crew is so fun and happy, he makes everyone smile. He has a funny personality and keeps us laughing all the time, which we really need right now. The girls adore him and he is the best surprise Kip and I ever got! He is my perfect little angel and has helped me cope with all  we are going through. I can't believe it's been a year already. I remember the day he was born so well. We took Ferguson family pictures that day, which i was not happy about. Who wants to take pictures when you are 9 months pregnant!  I had Crew 2 hours after we got done taking pictures, and now I am glad I have them as a memory of that day, even though I don't look good.  Having him was one of the best experiences of my life. The labor wasn't bad, he came so fast, and I had an amazing recovery. I had a very hard time recovering after I had the girls, it was horrible for a couple months. It was a miracle that it went so well with Crew. He is my little miracle in a lot of ways. I am sooo thankful for him and that I get to be his mom. I am so in love with him! Happy Birthday Crew!


Fun things about Crew:

Loves to spit
Dances by bounces up and down and flapping his arms
Loves carrying things around in his mouth
Loves for people to think he is funny and loves to make you laugh, he is such a class clown
Is walking around and is starting to try and run
Likes his tongue
Is crazy and funny and is into everything
Loves playing in trash (he has finally learned that is a big no no)
Says mama, dada, more and bye
Blows raspberries all the time
Loves climbing stairs
Loves swimming and going under the water
Gives loves (hugs and kisses) all the time
Loves attention from his sisters
Loves babies and will kiss them and lay his head on them
Loves his binky and taggie blanket at nap time and night time
Eats pretty much anything
 I love this picture of him eating celery. He is such a happy kid!

The rest of these pictures are from the little party we had for him. I didn't do a real party for him this year. His actual birthday was the day we were driving home from New Mexico, so we waited to celebrate it till the next weekend. My brother and his family were in town so we had a family get together with all my family and my sister in law Brandilyn's family. I feel kind of bad I didn't do a big party for him because both the girls had big one year parties, but it would have just been too hard. It was fun though.

 Opening his presents




Crew's birthday cupcakes my mom made. She is awesome!



We put him straight in the bath!




No comments:

Post a Comment