Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jaylie's Preschool Graduation

 Her graduation was on May 26th, 2011.  I was so glad she could go to it because she was not allowed to go back to school after her surgery so I just figured she wouldn't be able to go to this either. I'm glad I asked because her oncologist said of course.  Jaylie was thrilled and was so excited to see all her friends again!! Although she hadn't been to school in over a month, she still remembered all the songs and actions. She was so cute! I took her to the rehearsal a day before and balled through the whole thing. Luckily I didn't do that at the actual graduation. We are so proud of her. I wish she was going on to Kindergarten, she has been looking forward to it all year. She is ok with the idea of having a teacher come to our house though.

Singing songs and doing actions on stage.

Getting her bible from her teacher Mrs. Mary. They gave all the kids who graduated a cute princess or prince bible.

Jaylie with some of her classmates.

Jaylie and Breklyn with Papa after graduation

With Dad

Jaylie with Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment