Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pictures the day we cut Jaylie's hair

 




Brian Kuntz took these photos for us. He is a photographer for Dell. He and his wife offered to be Jaylie's photographers through this experience. They came over right before we cut Jaylie's hair. I wanted pictures of her long hair one last time.  Thank you to the Kuntz's!!



We took these a little before the photographer came. We weren't sure if they were coming for sure or not (they actually came and we didn't hear them at the door so we thought they weren't coming- I felt so bad) so we took some.





1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, I just saw the post from facebook and found my way over here. This is Emily (Haws)... friends with Kip from high school. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Jaylie. I can't imagine the stress you guys must be feeling. I wish there were something we could do to help, but I will keep her in my prayers! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete